HI ENERGY is looking for OCTG NDT Inspectors Level II
• Direct and daily Inspection & reporting to the Senior Inspection Supervisor with the Inventory Controller and Local supervisor assistants.
• Comply with company HSE and corporate policies and procedures.
• Follow and comply with company standard operating and inspections procedures.
• Follow and comply with all Customer standards and procedures.
• Ensure all personnel work in a safe manner & comply with company HSE policy and site rules.
• Inspection of all day to day Tubular, Drill Pipe & BHA components, cleaning, tubular movements and general work activities.
• Adhere to and Inspect Shop Order work schedules in the pipe yard to ensure all work is undertaken in a timely manner and per load out schedules Supervisors requirements.
• Ensure pipe is identified, racked and stowed to company standards.
• Inspect all post machine shop visual inspection on Tubular returned from machine shop.
• Maintain good housekeeping standards within the pipe yard and work sites
Company Requirements & Qualifications:
• 3 to 5 years OCTG experience in a yard or site environment ideally in a Lead Inspector capacity.
• Competent and conversant in the use of all MS Office platforms.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills English essential.
• Excellent command of English, with Azeri/Russian languages would be advantageous.
• Ability to Work and coordinate efficiently – Self-starter.
• Understanding of OCTG & NDT inspection equipment and functions.
• Ability to work to tight schedules with minimum supervision.
• Previous or current NDT qualifications, or extensive NDT experience essential.
• Conversant with industry inspection standards and procedures – DS1, API, ISO 10407-2 RP7G-2 ASME etc.
Only Candidates with backup of High Experience will be considered.
If you are you looking for a strong partner for your future and if you have the energy, the vision and the desire to suceed,
then kindly send us your job application to email@example.com